$3.59 - $5.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Durable and lightweight composite - Weight: 40g
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- Nylon resin construction - Fits most handlebars
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
The Corsa MTB is a universal MTB bottle - With protective cover - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550ml
The universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 750ml
- Strong lightweight design
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
Page 1 of 8 Next page