- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
$34.99 - $39.99
When you have Cloud 9's Ladies' Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base. - 10" long x 8" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension - rail: steel
Spring into comfort with Sunlite's Large Cruiser Saddle. This wide, cush saddle uses a web-spring base to evenly support you and smooth out the bumpiest rides.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Comfort Gel Plus Seat boasts dual-density gel padding for top comfort that makes every ride even more enjoyable. Plus it's double sprung for awesome vibration damping and support. The back and sides are also reinforced for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select AR Seat is super comfortable thanks to ample gel padding, wide 11.25-inch top, and a vibration-damping elastomer suspension. Put one on your bike and experience the ultimate ride.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select VAR CS Seat is super comfortable thanks to the multi-stage gel padding, wide 10.5-inch top and a cutout. Plus, there's an elastomer suspension to smooth even the roughest roads so you can enjoy cruising more than ever.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
- 11" long x 7.75" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Select Seat is narrow in the middle making it ideal for pedaling comfort. And it boasts gel foam padding and a cutout and relieved tail for sweet cushioning, pressure-elimination and cooling. Plus, for durability, this sweet seat is reinforced on the front and rear.
- Comfort saddle with multi-stage foam and a full memory foam top layer and elastomer suspension for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Vented anatomical cutout - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
• 12-3/4 x 14in • Padded black top with red stitching • Steel base • Coil spring suspension • Flat rails
$49.99 - $68.00
Classic style meets awesome comfort with Sunlite's Classic Polo Saddle. The banana shape you know and love fits your bicycle to give it that extra flare you've been looking for. And at 5 1/4 inches wide by 18 inches long, with plush padding, you get plenty of room to move and ample cushioning to roll comfortably through town. Installation requires Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail (sold separately) for the back of the seat.
$55.99 - $249.95
The Silverado's long, padded nose and gradual taper provide an excellent shelf for when the going gets steep, while the broad lower wale of the outside shell creates a great shape for leaning into corners when the trail gets twisty. A slight rise and an optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines. Ride a Silverado and you'll quickly know what everyone's raving about. Usage: Road, Cross Country, Enduro, and Trail Length: 247mm
$79.99 - $129.95
Among the most loved saddles in WTB history, the Deva is back, in all its previous glory, with updated graphics to match its diverse usage. Same high-performance shape, same amount of generous padding, same short nose for easy on-off transitions, same strategically placed gel inserts on the ProGel model. Designed to suit the female form, without the presence of flowers or pink butterflies. So incredibly comfortable that even the manliest men are able to look past the women’s-specific label.
The Volt is WTB's most popular mountain saddle. Its medium level of padding thickness complements subtle curves and a melange of popular features. A slight whale tail and gentle drop to the nose provide something to push against while also not limiting riders to one seating position. This saddle has enough padding for all day riding comfort, yet scant enough weight for XC competition, gaining it endless acclaim and popularity among riders. Usage: Cross Country Racing / Road / All Mountain / Enduro Length: 265mm
Page 1 of 1