$13.99 - $25.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
• Plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
• Oversized plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps • 873g pair (9/16")
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
$45.00 - $53.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
$49.95 - $49.99
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
VP's VX Trail Pedals are built for more stability and more shoe/pedal contact in an SPD-cleat compatible pedal. If you want value, durability and grip while still keeping the weight to a minimum, the VX Trails are your pedals. They boast lightweight aluminum bodies; heat-treated steel cleat jaws; forged, CNC-machined and heat-treated chromoly axles for strength and sealed bearings for long life. They have adjustable release tension, too.
VP's VX Adventures are the most stable SPD-cleat compatible pedals in their line. They used their knowledge of flat pedals to create outstanding platforms that provide the best interface with any shoes. The Adventures features wide, full platforms that also extend rearward and around the back of the pedals to provide contact points that other pedals don't offer, for stability for modern-day trail and gravity shoes and traditional XC race shoes. These great pedals boast lightweight aluminum bodies; forged, CNC-machined and heat-treated chromoly axles for strength and double sealed bearings for long life. The release tension is adjustable, too.
Dual-sided "Pop-Up" clipless pedal with AL6061 die-cast body and CNC platform - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD style cleat with 15º float - Platform size: 105mm x 103mm
Page 1 of 1