If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$12.99 - $29.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
$18.99 - $27.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
$19.00 - $30.99
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$20.00 - $22.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 60-622
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g) 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
$24.99 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
There is no better choice for beginners than Schwwalbe's Tough Tom. The Tough Tom is a new addition, adopting the proven Nobby Nic tread profile. It’s the right choice for when you want to get out there and start to tackle those rough trails.
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
$27.99 - $32.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
$27.99 - $30.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
$29.99 - $30.99
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$29.99 - $39.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$29.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Road tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
Page 1 of 3 Next page